The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Greddy Header

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Galant01

Greddy Header

On www.wholehyper.com, they sell headers for the 2000+ Eclipse. And they have a spot on the Greddy section for the 3rd gen. header. It says TBA, so it is coming soon I like i'm going to cry

Check it out http://www.wholehyper.com/heads.html

Greddy Is a big name and fortunately that are coming out with a header for the 3rd Gen Eclipse which means we can bite off them However (comma) with big names comes big prices. I am willing to bet you are ging to have to take out a second morgageto pay for them. It is good news don't get me wrong I just would like to see the prices on them.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

I don't mean to bust your bubble. but i really doubt its gonna happen, especially for the i4. the i4 has too many variations down its line...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

That is a good point. I forgot that there was like a different header variation for the I-4 like every year when the 3gen Eclipse first came out.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

I am sorry to say this but F**K GREDDY!!!! The last time they said they where going to make headers for the Eclipse I emailed them to get a estimate of time before it was released and they responded that sorry for the inconveince but we have no plans on making headers for the Eclipse.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

toc8g
    Damn sounds like my exact statement I made the last time this topic came up on TGC of old!!

TGC Regular
    ya i read about a lot of things people mention on here or around on the net that never realy seem to come out no matter what it is ill belive it when i see it thats what i say when it comes to the galant
    - Atba