The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: which wire is which?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Virginia (If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding)

which wire is which?

i need 2 know which wire is the IAT signal wire on the airflow sensor on the 2001 l4 galant intake. the only wire that i know of is the ground cuz its black. anybody have a clue as 2 which wire it is?

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Why? Are you installing one of those cheap eBay ricer sensors?
    7g for life!

yeah. i'm tryin 2 prove my buddy wrong. he wants me 2 try it on my car b4 he tries it on his. he think they're frickin awesome. but i think we all know the deal with those things. i guess 4 him he's gotta see it 2 believe it. u know which one it is? so i can hurry and get this over with.

To Be Missed....... Otto Racing WAI, K&N Air Filter, Otto Racing Performance Muffler, Header, GReddy Voltage Stabilizer, Strut Bar, APC Aluminum Shifter, Painted Calipers, M3 Mirrors, Optix Headlight Strobes, Audiovox 7.5" DVD Player/Monitor, JVC SD11 Headunit, Pioneer Premier 6x9s, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2s, 12' Rockford Fosgate Punch HX, Lanzar 1200W Amp.

well don't waste your time. till him you put it on and you tapped it in one of the wires near the ecu. and show him there's no difference at all. but in all actuality, you never put it on but just tthrew the thing away.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I tried your idea. I didn't put it on but i just gassed my car hard enough to make it sound more aggressive. I put it on his car and it ran rich like hell. Now i guess he knows.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    LOLOL thats just fucked up but funny too.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

what ricer sensrs are yall talking about
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush