The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where should i get my alty from?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    TGC Regular

Where should i get my alty from?

Just wondering where i should get my HO alternator from? Dominick Iraggi or Mr. Alternator?

yea i would like to know also. my system puts a serious drain on my current alt.

TGC Regular
    Why is it that Dominick Iraggi Charges $379 for his 180amp alty and Mr.Alternator charges only $270? I am wondering who I should go with? Who puts out a better product?

TGC Regular
    Hit up OnlyPhases and ask his opinion on this subject. He bought the one from Mr. Alternator with a lifetime warranty, and he had to send it back after about 4 months of use I think. Something went wrong, with it a few months after it was installed.

load boss alt. ill find the website for ya

http://www.4alterstart.com/

give them a call they have pretty good customer service.. a civic came in the shop and we ordered a 160 for him.. shipping wasnt bad.. i forget the cost

note: their web site is kind of hard to use.. calling them is the easiest way
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

TGC Regular
    Seems like I've checked this site before or called them, I can't remember. But on their site the last application that they list is for the 95-99 Mitsubishi platform. And that one is 135 amps and cost $230. I would called today but saw this post after they were closed. If someone finds out any other please post and share the info.

go with an Iraggi alt. I got the 180 amp for my 8G I4. they are worth the money, but u need to have another car to get around in cuz it took him nearly 3 months to get mine, definitely worth it though. Iraggi all the way. he's a really cool dude too.
    Are you mankind or kind of a man?