The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g part's work on a 7g.. "photos"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bronxbombr)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude clean that engine bay! Â*SOooooo dirty! Â*A intak kit for a 2g turbo or 2g spyder will fit, same MAS.

And who spray painted the valve cover that ugly green?</div>

Use simple green to clean that engine bay dude.</div> This shit works wonders. Ask G-Spot and Pvu_rida...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>i drive mine every day also. hundreds of miles on the weekends. still says clean for the most part besides dust.</div>Mine does to except my dust might be less than yours though. I think I last simple greened my engine about 4-5 months ago and it still looks good.

Proto
    At work the "parking lot" is dirt and some rocks.. the city destroyed the side road near my house putting in water/sewage lines and its some green junk like dirt which is dusty. None the less besides a little dust... it's clean enough for me.

Experienced TGC Member
    Damn proto.. thats a sweet ass galant

Proto
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadow19)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn proto.. thats a sweet ass galant</div>

i have few suprises in store in the next few weeks :twisted:

Experienced TGC Member
    Well hell if u want to suprise me y dont u send me some parts hahahaha... j/k but nice car dude i wish i could afford to make mine look good but hell i cant afford to keep the bitch running

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12