The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EGR Sungaurd part number?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

EGR Sungaurd part number?

Does anyone know the EGR part # for the EGR rear sungaurd/visor?

I got one from the previous Group Buy over a year ago, and when i recently brought it in to get painted the shop lost the mounts that connect the visor to my rear windshield. I called EGR, and a service rep said they would send me new mounts but she needed teh part # for the Galant sungaurd but couldnt' find it in the catalog.

I think the part # was on the sticker on the rear sungaurd box, but the shop through that out as well. Can anyone check their box if they still have it for the part number?

Thanks!

I have this picture, but I don't know if that is the part number on there or what. I have other pictures that might have something on it, but I can't find them. I'll try and see if I can find the receipt and shipping invoice from when I did the last group buy and see if anything is printed on there.

ipaintu
    I have some laying around, I think im like one littel clip from a full set or maybe a full set.. You need both sides? Let me know. I will check tomorrow....

Thanks.

yea. he needs both sides.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Good luck. Did everyone get theirs within the groupbuy?

Quote Originally Posted by ipaintu
    I have some laying around, I think im like one littel clip from a full set or maybe a full set.. You need both sides? Let me know. I will check tomorrow....

Thanks.
    Hey, yeah i would definnitely need both sides if you got them? Both side mounts are missing after the shop painted it and got rid of the box. Didn't notice if the side mounts were in the box to begin with but i assume they were.

If you have both mounts, I can pay for any shipping to send them over to me.

Thanks for the help!

DangerDan, Thanks for the pic btw...can't really read any numbers off of it unfortunately...doh!