The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: finally painted, with bumper installed, might be in jersey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 51 of 51
    You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Re: hi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>and i woke up just now at almost 10 30 so jersey is a no go, aarrrgh</div>

Forgot to set your clock forward huh?

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bronxbombr)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yo Cream! Where do you go to get you bodykit put on and painted? Is it anywhere around the hood or is it a nice long drive? I wanna put on my kit for the summer but need somewhere i can trust with the work.</div>
    put it on yourself and save on labor...
    -Pedro

hi

you.d prob save on labor but if u dont know what you are doing, like me, it'll cost you a lot more in the end
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

Re: hi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cremeofthecrop)</div><div class='quotemain'>you.d prob save on labor but if u dont know what you are doing, like me, it'll cost you a lot more in the end</div>

that's where other members come in...Qnzfinest1982 knows alot about the 7G and 8G. I did the bulk of the work myself but you bet i was on the phone with him and other members everytime i had a question.

Just about any TGC NY member i can think off would be willing to tell you how to do it if not come out and help you do it. Creme, i know you haven't gone on too many meets, but those are the best places to develop those connections.
    -Pedro

Yo cream, i got a pair of 2nd gen tails ill part with. Only prob is the drivers side has a lil water in there, so u might have to open them up and clean it out. Other then that they are yours if you want em. Ill even meet you in the bronx somwhere.

i stand behind Bluestreak...He's cool peoples creme.
    -Pedro

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueStreak8g)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yo cream, i got a pair of 2nd gen tails ill part with. Only prob is the drivers side has a lil water in there, so u might have to open them up and clean it out. Other then that they are yours if you want em. Ill even meet you in the bronx somwhere.</div> actually you dont even need to open them up stick your moms or wife blow dryer in cool setting and let it dry up then put silicone all around the edges, that shit happen to my tailights and some people here, dont know why.

hi

pm sent blue

interior pics up

interior pics up

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Who did your A pillar gauge pod ?
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

hi

one of the shops here in the bx on b.raod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123