The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Good and then bad news

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    CNascimento

Good and then bad news

So here is the I've been awaiting the Cyber 2 bodykit (same as Laz's kit) and then I finally got it in today (now thats the good news) and then I opened the package pulled out the front bumber (perfect condition), the rear end (perfect condition) and then the side skirt (both cracked in the shipping)!!!!

HOw pissed am I now I have to go through all the BS with the freight company... Anybody have any experience with this type of thing???

You can file a claim with the shipping company. You will get judgement in 6-8 weeks. At that time you will be reimbursed damages and you can reorder the side skirts.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    youch scary story im probably gona be ordering the same kit early next month who did you get it from and how much did you pay?
    - Atba

uhm keep all the packaging and stuff too. they might send a representative to come over and inspect thigns to see if things were packed properly. if not you might wanna talk to ur dealer to see if they can get u a new set since they packed it wrong

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Yeah I had this problem also. When I got my CF hood it was chipped down the sides. I tried to file a claim but was denied due to them saying that the package it came in was not correct for the kind of merchindise shipped or something like that but then I got to thinking. They accepted the box if there was a problem with the carton they should have not accepted to ship it but then who am I.

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

That just totally sucks when they tell the customer to pound sand when the freight companies got the insurance money, and we as the customer paid for it. Something's wrong with this picture..... bastards!

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

TGC Regular
    ya i was worried about my cf hood getting here with somethign wrong with it luckily i did a full inspection and didnt see anything wrong with it they like triple packed it first the hood then some foam then box then bubblewrap then another box took me like 15 mins to open it and see the hood but i thank them for the work
    - Atba

Not to take advantage of your misfortune CN, but how badly are the sides cracked? If they look repairable, I might be willing to buy them off you when you get your replacement set. I've been wanting a pair of skirts for a long time, and since they have to be molded in anyway, the cracks might get covered if they aren't too bad. I wish you luck with the shipping company/dealer and hope they treat you right, man.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.