The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Model Car

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Model Car

im trying to find a plastic model car of the 02 galant the only one i was able to find was this one can you guyz help me out
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Try this link:
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...pic.php?t=44759

...and to answer your other question: no, there are no 02-03 models out there, period. The only 8G variants are the JDM Legnum models (96 VR-4, 98 Super VR-4 Type S,and 99 VR-4 Type 5). check ebay and type "Legnum".

TGC Regular
    Yup, and thanks to you G-spot I just order 2 this week. One to keep and one to sale. 8)

Well they did make these cars:

However I cannot say whre you can get any, many have tried. I sold many of these cars to members here, but that was direct from the Mitsubishi Factory in Normal, ILL.

Good luck finding any more.

Oh and the one on the left is modified, lowered, tinted windows, clear corners, and 18s (well sort of 8) )

hey i got two also..i agree their hard to find.And if you do, they can get pricey. one my ex got me for my 18th Bday,2nd one paid $60.

00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

i have 3 lol. one silver, one red and one with primer that i never finished after molding the body kit on lol

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey i got two also..i agree their hard to find.And if you do, they can get pricey. one my ex got me for my 18th Bday,2nd one paid $60.
    </div>

Wow $60. If I could have sold the 60 some I had for that I would still have money from that hahahahaha....

where did you guyz find em? spent hrs tryna find one this is the first time iv seen a pix of it hahah....let me know wutz-up!
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

i got all of mine from dave.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

we had a group buy through REDGALANT years ago. i have 2. i have never seen them for sale again. they are diecast models of '96-'98 JDM galants.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>where did you guyz find em? spent hrs tryna find one this is the first time iv seen a pix of it hahah....let me know wutz-up!</div>

I bought the final stock the Normal Mitsubishi Factory had several years ago. I was the one who sold them all. I had direct contact with the Factory about these cars, heck I bought some when I went there in 2003 with the Eclipse Club.

All I can say is ask. I have four two silver and two red (as pictured). If you want one PM me an offer. Oh and its 1/43rd scale.

EDIT: The red ones are not for sale.

I just ran across mine . Its a stock silver one never been opened or modded in original Mitsubishi Box!
    I will be putting up for sale soon.. PM with offers before then!
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337