The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Shaved Trunk Problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet3976)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(furiousgtz)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh man u can fix that easily....put little goo gone in softcloth and just rubbb</div>

Read my second post- "I took it off with my school ID card and used Goo-Gone for the left over glue"

The white chunks in the picture came off with Goo-Gone... it didnt help the outline none. Trust me, i've use close to half the bottle of goo gone just on that one spot because i thought it was glue at first...</div>

get a white cloth, get in direct sunlight, and use the goo-gone and scrub that hard...the heat activates the goo-gone...and as soon as its off, definitely wax that area cause it will be down to clearcoat...could also try a clay bar ...like meguiar's quik detailer w/clay bar...
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

i actually used some 0000 steel wool. once the area is clean, just buff it out with a little rubbing compound. i even had a carmax sticker to deal with!!

2001 Mitsu Galant ES 4Cyl.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GAGalant01)</div><div class='quotemain'>i actually used some 0000 steel wool. once the area is clean, just buff it out with a little rubbing compound. i even had a carmax sticker to deal with!!

</div>

Where the hell have you been :?

in the middle of a long ass move from old house with shitty roommate to a big house that i can't afford, so i am using it for storage and will be moving out this weekend back to my parents to help them with bills and such.

got some cool new stuff to show but been so busy at work and with this moving fiasco, that i haven't had time to get online to chat, just read and go.

currently getting online for free via the neighbors wireless, so i am tying to keep it to a minimum as to not spark up a locked signal.
    2001 Mitsu Galant ES 4Cyl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12