The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: working on the rest of my interior/dash added (56k nono)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 70 of 70
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(str8304)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'>okay, how much would u charge me to do mine likes urs???</div>or maybe you could ship him your parts!</div>

hahah i think this might be the best option lol
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Re: reply

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atish25)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks good man. Â*You just need more yellow somewhere in the car if you are going to go with that look IMO. Â*Maybe do something with the center between the seats. Â*I personally like the black/grey and yellow contrast. Â*Ive done everthing else but the visors. Â*How hard were they to redo?</div>

everything else in the car that is grey is going to be black...with the exception of the seats which will be black and yellow
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(str8304)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'>okay, how much would u charge me to do mine likes urs???</div>or maybe you could ship him your parts!</div>

hahah i think this might be the best option lol</div>

maybe lol.... pm sent

wat about the arm rest. anyone wrapped theres in vinyl. i was wondering how difficult it would be with all those curves and rounded edges.i need to do my arm rest, so if anyone has done it maybe some pointers?

Quote Originally Posted by sytntyt
    wat about the arm rest. anyone wrapped theres in vinyl. i was wondering how difficult it would be with all those curves and rounded edges.i need to do my arm rest, so if anyone has done it maybe some pointers?
    hahahah yeah that is an excillent question...was gonna ask the same thing myself....i tried to figure it out but the only thing i could come up with is making a seam in the corners

so yeah if anyone knows how to hook this up by all means please let me know
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

Quote Originally Posted by silveresv6
    still trying to figure out about the seatbelts....the club3g guys aren't being very helpfull, but then again i guess they know about as much about our cars as we know of theirs lol

anyhow thanx again guys
    They're almost identical. I just replaced mine. You need one extra set for the rear as the Eclipse only comes with two in the rear.

The only differences are the rear buckles are screwed in reverse. It shouldn't matter as the angle align properly going down anyway. The other is the belt cover which is actually pretty nice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrankMB)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    still trying to figure out about the seatbelts....the club3g guys aren't being very helpfull, but then again i guess they know about as much about our cars as we know of theirs lol

anyhow thanx again guys</div>

They're almost identical. I just replaced mine. You need one extra set for the rear as the Eclipse only comes with two in the rear.

The only differences are the rear buckles are screwed in reverse. It shouldn't matter as the angle align properly going down anyway. The other is the belt cover which is actually pretty nice.</div>

AWESOME!!! thanx...now all i have to do is get the time to get to the junk yard to get em....and i am assuming that those are out of a 3G correct?? thanx again
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    AWESOME!!! thanx...now all i have to do is get the time to get to the junk yard to get em....and i am assuming that those are out of a 3G correct?? thanx again</div>

Yes 3G. I got mine from Club3g.com Someone was parting his car out. Right now I'm looking for one more seatbelt & buckle for the rear. If I get two in case the guy doesn't want to sell the rears seperately, I can sell you the other one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silveresv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok so i did the dash this weekend...heres how it went:

</div>

So is the front part of this wrapped & the back part closest to the windshield painted?

BTW It looks fuckin awesome, great job!! I know what I gotta do!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrankMB)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Yes 3G. Â*I got mine from Club3g.com Â*Someone was parting his car out. Â*Right now I'm looking for one more seatbelt & buckle for the rear. Â*If I get two in case the guy doesn't want to sell the rears seperately, I can sell you the other one.</div>

yeah that would be great...let me know

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChuloMxcn)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    So is the front part of this wrapped & the back part closest to the windshield painted?

BTW It looks fuckin awesome, great job!! Â*I know what I gotta do!!</div>

yeah the front is vinyl and the back is panted...i recommend getting flat black(or whatever color) the sun shines of that shit and is brite as hell...im gonna redo mine here in a couple weeks when i get back from training....and thanx
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234