The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new life for my G!

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

new life for my G!

if u guys read my thread at fender vender my car is realy bad ($3000 damage on it) ok i just purchased a cyber 2 body kit for $650 plus shipping $140 so the total is $790 but they have sale right now and i paid $489 shipped! but its only 2 left and i got one so there's one more and after that back to original prize ($790)

maybe next week im going to the shop to take some pics of my car. i need to wait 2 weeks to get done everything. i miss my car and im so excited!!!

TURBO= in the making.......

TGC Regular

Re: new life for my G!

Quote Originally Posted by zobgel
    if u guys read my thread at fender vender my car is realy bad ($3000 damage on it) ok i just purchased a cyber 2 body kit for $650 plus shipping $140 so the total is $790 but they have sale right now and i paid $489 shipped! but its only 2 left and i got one so there's one more and after that back to original prize ($790)

maybe next week im going to the shop to take some pics of my car. i need to wait 2 weeks to get done everything. i miss my car and im so excited!!!
    I understand that your getting a kit now but..why so happy about a potential kit that could have been extremely overpriced..
    almost 800 for a kit that you can find elsewhere for cheaply.
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

Calipso
    $500-$600 shipped a kit is stanard prices, where did your order yours from?

Re: new life for my G!

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan
    Quote Originally Posted by zobgel

I understand that your getting a kit now but..why so happy about a potential kit that could have been extremely overpriced..
    almost 800 for a kit that you can find elsewhere for cheaply.
    yeah men i did a search about the price and i found this (andysautosports.com=$279 shipped but i col them they told me they don't make and sell those kit no more ) and i col (autobhanmotorsports.com=$435 but they don't answer the damm phone :evil: and now this is the cheapest kit afound $489 shipped

im so happy coz finally my G is going back to the street again in the new life!

CALIPSO: bro but still under $500 ($489)

congrats man!!! fuck it money alrady spent im happy fo ya seemed like yesterday u just took off all them damn stickers hahaha... do you plan on painting the kit to match or re-doin the whole thing if so what color did you have in mind? 8)
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    thats cyber 1 i got the cyber 2 and the same thing $339 plus shipping

Quote Originally Posted by THE F.B.I
    congrats man!!! fuck it money alrady spent im happy fo ya seemed like yesterday u just took off all them damn stickers hahaha... do you plan on painting the kit to match or re-doin the whole thing if so what color did you have in mind?
    thnx man! i don't pay that anyway my girl did (thnx to my girl :oops: ) yup im planning to change the color but not now, im thinking about "nissan 350Z Le Mans Sunset" and u can see that to new murano and infinity F35....and black carbon fiber hood trunk and if possible carbon fiber roof....

I am looking for a kit myself, cant wait to see some pics. Good luck on the car.
    Still representing for St. Petersburg, Russia

Quote Originally Posted by spetsnaz
    I am looking for a kit myself, cant wait to see some pics. Good luck on the car.
    im going to the shop and im gonna post some pics maybe this week or next week!

How much is the shop gonna cost you to install the kit?

is that a Cyber 2 USDM? i got my kit last time from TGC member : BlownOffValve that are USDM fit... and price wise is below $600....

TGC Regular
    ZOBGEL:
    well hey man get what ya can and im happy and I know your probably like finally a kit ha
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.

Zobgel

Need help!

What body shop u bringing it to. It turns out I heard some negative feedback on Stadium Autobody.
    You said someplace in Somerville right?

Let me know
    That way I can peep your ride with the kit.

thks.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lootrock)</div><div class='quotemain'>How much is the shop gonna cost you to install the kit?</div>

i got an accident 2weeks ago and its $3000 damage on it but i only pay $1800 to the shop and i said to them that i want to put a kit on it and they told me that they can instal it for free.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donovan)</div><div class='quotemain'>ZOBGEL:
    well hey man get what ya can and im happy and I know your probably like finally a kit ha</div>

thnx men. can't wait to see my car

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SLS2000)</div><div class='quotemain'>Zobgel Â*

Need help! Â*

What body shop u bringing it to. It turns out I heard some negative feedback on Stadium Autobody. Â*
    You said someplace in Somerville right? Â*

Let me know Â*
    That way I can peep your ride with the kit. Â*

thks.</div>

somerville auto body shop. im thinking about stadium auto body but thats to far for me, before i live at harvard ave. like 8 mins walk from my house to stadium auto body but now i moved. maybe u can help me if i paint my car coz im planning to changes the color.

-thnx-

good luck!

I grew up there off of Harvard Ave.

Anyway. What color you going with?

Once I get the check, I'll see if I can make it to somerville auto body.

:thumbsup:
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

any pix yet? cant wait to see... 8)
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>any pix yet? cant wait to see... 8)</div>

ill try next week!

TGC Regular
    Donovan J.

I dont mind looking.

tic toc tic toc tic toc

:sleepy:

Any updates?
    8G 4 life!