The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Windows

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Windows

None of my windows are working and I can't find a relay for the windows is there one or a fuse ?
    Why I got half a mind to...ahhh...never mind I just got half a mind.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I thought you were talking about the operating system first, took me a few seconds haha!

Did you check the fuses under the dash? I am pretty sure the Windows are on a fuse. And none of you windows roll down? I will try to find where the relay is for the windows when I get off work.
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>I thought you were talking about the operating system first, took me a few seconds haha!

Did you check the fuses under the dash? Â*I am pretty sure the Windows are on a fuse. Â*And none of you windows roll down? Â*I will try to find where the relay is for the windows when I get off work.</div>

Ha ha that's funny cause my wifi went down yesterday on my laptop LOL
    I'm looking in the Gaalnt manual in the electrical book and don't see a window relay.
    Working on Sat, that sucks .

Proto
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jiul)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>I thought you were talking about the operating system first, took me a few seconds haha!

Did you check the fuses under the dash? Â*I am pretty sure the Windows are on a fuse. Â*And none of you windows roll down? Â*I will try to find where the relay is for the windows when I get off work.</div>

I'm looking in the Gaalnt manual in the electrical book and don't see a window relay.
    Working on Sat, that sucks .</div>

the windows operate on the same fuse as the interior accessories do.

are the windows unlocked?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>are the windows unlocked?</div>

Ha ha yes they're unlocked

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    If your fuses check out fine...I would test another master window switch for the heck of it.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

the windows operate on the same fuse as the interior accessories do.[/quote]

Well you're right, none of them work either including the radio but all the fuses were OK except for the 100A alternator fuse which was blown but all that did is drain the battery I don't think that it had anything to do with the windows or the accessories, does it?

Windows master switch.. drivers side door. Happened to me a couple of years ago. That goes, they all go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ikudni)</div><div class='quotemain'>Windows master switch.. drivers side door. Â*Happened to me a couple of years ago. Â*That goes, they all go.</div>

Its looking that way.

I'm on my 3rd master switch; they're shitty but at 212,000miles I can't complain

I'm on my 3rd master switch; they're shitty but at 212,000miles I can't complain

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenoh
    Well I got a new but it didn;t solve all my probs. The windows work but the radio clock and crusie are still out.

djmtz263306
    you might have a short somewhere have you checked your wires with a voltmeter and finding a electrical problem is a b***** to me

rolling
    wtf she did what to the laptop i'm sorry its just my dirty mind hahahahaha

ok back to subject

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rolling)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ha ha that's funny cause my wifi went down yesterday on my laptop LOL
    wtf she did what to the laptop i'm sorry its just my dirty mind hahahahaha

ok back to subject</div>

Yawwwwnnn maybe check the dates on the posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtz263306)</div><div class='quotemain'>you might have a short somewhere have you checked your wires with a voltmeter and finding a electrical problem is a b***** to me</div>

You are right I probably have a short. I'm gonna get new stuff put in next week, and I'll have them check it out.