The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just got lowered yesterday!!! But one problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(milo111000)</div><div class='quotemain'>what's ur offset? you can go as wide as 8 in and have a 45mm offset and not rub.. check ur offset..</div>

I have no idea what the offset of my wheel is. I bought the rims online. Where can I get the offset for my rims at? I see that mentioned alot on these conversations. I have no idea what OFFSET means!!

See if there is a sticker on the inside of the rim with all of the info about the rim on it.

Makaveli51017

answer

i dropped my 8g with KYB gr-2 all the way around and megan springs 2 in the front and 1.75 in the rear and i have no problems at all even when i take corner hard with a slight bump u should replace u front struts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ericbla03
    if its rubbing on the inner fender when you turn just take a dremmel and cut out a 4"x4" sqare in the plastic where its hitting. You can find out turning your wheel all the way to one side and putting it in park, then take a marker and mark where you need to cut. Thats what i did when i had 235/35/19s with a tein drop.

note: dont cut too deep or you'll fuck something up.

Thanks a bunch man. That was exactly what I needed to do. I was having doubts about my drop, but I did exactly that and now I hear nothing. Thanks man and thanks everybody up on this site. This site has really helped me develop my G ride the way I want it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12