The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 450's resistor pack tutorial!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

450's resistor pack tutorial!

Does anyone have this tutorial? Or know how to wire this up!!

Hello... Nobody know how to do this???

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Haha its not hard man! I have JiPs 2g ECU swap tutorial that has the resistor pack wiring in it i would be glad to email you today. Basically theres 5 wires on the reistor pack. Usually 4 black and 1 white. You take the one black/red(at least on mine) wire on each injector clip, cut the wire, run the ECU side on each connector to teh Black wire, and the Connector side of the wires all to the one white wire.

I might have gotten that swapped around, I will email you the tutorial when I get on break at 12:30. Its not a hard thing to do. Just make sure you solder the wires and use heat shrink.
    7g for life!

thanks send the tutorial to [email protected]

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JiP)</div><div class='quotemain'>Fuel injectors. This part gets a little messy and dangerous. Â*

Start by removing the connectors on the injectors. Â*Cut the Black/Red stripe wires on all 4 of them leaving enough on both sides to reconnect to other wires. Â*Take your resistor pack mount it somewhere on the firewall. Â*Take the single RED or WHITE wire lengthen it and connect all 4 of the Black/Red wires from the ECU side to this wire. Â*Take the remaining Black/Red wires coming out of the injector harness's and connect each to a separate wire from the resistor pack.

Now remove the bolts holding the fuel rail down and pull it out of the engine, there is enough slack in fuel lines to be able to pull the rail up and twist it up to remove the injectors without removing the fuel lines. Â*Lay down shop towels under the rail because when you remove the injectors fuel will spill out. Â*Pull out all 4 injectors and install the new 450cc injectors with NEW o-rings. Â*Once in place put the fuel rail back in the engine and bolt it down, and finally reconnect the injector harness's.</div>

I will email you the entire tutorial. I really need to get it hosted somewhere.
    7g for life!

phizz2k
    Hey seth could you e-mail that to me also... I will host it on my server as well...

[email protected]

phizz2k
    Well If anyone else wants this, its at

www.a10chun.com/ecuswap.zip

Please excuse all the other files on the site... I just took over a previous client's site and haven't taken all there stuff down yet...

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd