The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how can i fix this GAP?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

how can i fix this GAP?

this is the pasenger side
    i can also fit my finger inbetween the headlight and the bumper!

any ideas on how i can fix this?
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Proto
    use that epoxy you used on those mirrors or untighten the support bolts and push the bumper up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>use that epoxy you used on those mirrors or untighten the support bolts and push the bumper up.</div>
    epoxy... Ha Ha Ha 8) it's still holding up i don't wiggle or anything... how can i get to those support bolts thanks...

Proto
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>use that epoxy you used on those mirrors or untighten the support bolts and push the bumper up.</div>
    epoxy... Ha Ha Ha 8) it's still holding up i don't wiggle or anything... how can i get to those support bolts thanks...</div>

12" extension bar (i dont know if its different on the 8g)

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    i had the same prblem last month.. my bumber came off cause my wife hit something.. i put it back on but had a little gap.. i figured it's just not tight enough but when i checked, the screw was all the way in already.. what i did was i put something below my bumber to hold it up to flush with the fender while i epoxed it. it looks pretty good noe.

i'll check it out in the morn i hope its just the bolts im not tryna epoxy it since im getting a kit soon, it just bugs me that its there and im tryna roll to MOD with out anything falling off haha

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    a dishonest seller huh????

drop the fender liner and you can easily get to that bolt you need to tighten.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.