ok tonight im getting my cold air intake and putting my back seats in and going to the car show / burn out contest.. i will video tape it.. plus this week end im going to make a video.. (im going to burn some old tires not the good tires i bought off john.. lol)
oh and yea i cleaned them too.. unforunatly w/ doin the intake tonight i wont have time to redo my tail lights.. but ima try and squeeze it in..

oh and that deep sound HELL YEAH. the headers and the megan racing muffler are the best buys ive ever made to make my car sound deep.. its not loud by any means but its not too quiet.. all you need to make a 7g sound good (other then turbo) is a header custom down pipe and a good brand named muffler.. i suggest megan racing.. i love that muffler and im glad john suggested it to me..

so videos soon.. prob. wont be much to see but you'll be able to listen..

GGS: if ur gonna upgrade ur intire exhaust.. you dont need a muffler shop.. buy all the peices and do it urself.. but if its over ur head take it to a good shop.. shouldnt cost more than 300 +parts .. i mean they dont have to mod a single thing.. just bolt on for 8g's .. which is why i envy 8gs.. so much is bolt on.. oh well i still love my 7g