The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spoiler/Wing Brake Light Issue...

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Spoiler/Wing Brake Light Issue...

My rear spoiler (Haha, As Opposed To My Front Spoiler) brake lights don't COMPLETELY light up. There's a certain section that doesn't light up.

Does anyone know what it could? Could it be burnt bulbs in that certain section? If so, how would I go about replacing them...? Anyways, it sucks regardless. I figure brake lights would last longer than 3 years...
    Any help would be appreciated...

Kid

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaper™...

sound like some of the lights in the spoiler have gone bad, or the connection to them. what i suggest is going to a place like spoilerlights.com and buying a replacement light for your spoiler.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Wow, No Sh*t...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>sound like some of the lights in the spoiler have gone bad, or the connection to them. what i suggest is going to a place like spoilerlights.com and buying a replacement light for your spoiler.</div>Wow, they have a spoiler light website...
    Now I've seen everything...
    Hey I appreciate it man, very helpful sh*t...
    Thanks again...

Kid

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaper™...

Wow I had no idea bout that site either. Thats crazy!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ