The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: muffler

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    mitsgalantes01

muffler

My friend just put a areospeed muffler on his 98 eclipse and i like the way it looks and sound so what kind of muffler can i get for my galant?

I got a magnaflow street series muffler...it looks and sounds good also..
    I got it from www.roadraceengineering.com
    its for the 3rd generation eclipse it ran me a hundred and change shipped

Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

96TEXASgalant
    I have one, I can't speack on the sound cause I don't have a CAT. Check the Vendors forum on the aerospeed mufflers.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I have the 5Zigen Fireball 125mm exhaust, sounds great.. paid a pretty penny for it but hell i have been through 3 exhaust already until i got htis one..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

TGC Regular
    i got a question for you guys its a preety noob question im lookin to get a muffler my question is this can i buy any muffler? caus ive seen specific one's made for like supra's and rx7's thats the one i realy want the muffler i realize there are sizes on the muffler but i need to find out what the deal with it is forgive me in advance for askin a noob question im learning slowly yet steadily i got audio down somewhat susspension a little on forced intake but now i need to figure this out so if you guys can help me out id highly appreciate it
    - Atba

I have the Arospeed.. same one BGR has too..

Sounds sweet... here are pics.

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...2220&highlight=
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ghost Beat)</div><div class='quotemain'>i got a question for you guys its a preety noob question im lookin to get a muffler my question is this can i buy any muffler? caus ive seen specific one's made for like supra's and rx7's thats the one i realy want the muffler i realize there are sizes on the muffler but i need to find out what the deal with it is forgive me in advance for askin a noob question im learning slowly yet steadily i got audio down somewhat susspension a little on forced intake but now i need to figure this out so if you guys can help me out id highly appreciate it</div>

Questions are what keeps us learning GB. Any universal muffler should fit your car, as long as the inlet size pipe is right. There's plenty room under there for a muffler, and almost any one is gonna be shorter than the stock one (and lighter), so some extra pipe will be needed. You just need to make sure the canister will fit in the slot and that the tip looks good with your car. Other than that, it's pretty much your choice and not necessary to get a Galant specific muffler.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

any type of universal car muffler should fit in your car. make sure that the inlet size is at least the stock size of 2.25" anything smaller and you're causing problems. uhm i'd look at yourt local muffler shop first to see what they can offer you then i'd start looking at speed shops and online. if you see someone local that u like their exhaust, or hell don't like, ask them what kind is it where they get their work done etc. this will help narrow down picking the perfect exhaust 4 u

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    ive got a bit saved up im lookin to spend anywhere upto 400 bucks maybe a little more on a nice titanium one since i hear thats the best kind to get or semi titanium since i was told titanium is not state side for some reason with the nice weld marks on the tip i saw one at a show on a supra and have been obsessed with one ever since then and now with the initiial v kit on the way i sure as hell am not gona rock the kit with the stock tiny muffler lol i realy wanted either in this order 1st most wanted -apexi 2nd most wanted - hks (tough i havent seen any with weldmarks on them) 3rd and final is probably jic so if you guys can find any from these in the type i want you can have my first born
    - Atba