The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom Turbo Pipng

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Custom Turbo Pipng

Saw this on Tearstone's website, is it a good deal?

http://tearstone.com/shop/index.php?page=s...uemart&Itemid=1
    Current Upgrades:
    M3 Mirrors, Sony Xplod Head, AMP, and 2 10" subs, Custum Carputer {90%}, 7" Xenarc monitor, S7 Guages, Push Button Ignition, Tien Springs
    On The Way:
    Wheels, Turbo

Tearstone is a reputable company and yes its a good deal.
    Love,
    Matt

Just so you know, the piping was designed on a 5-speed manual eclipse, so the piping may not fit on your Galant if you still have the automatic transmission, without modification.

Tearstone
    Quote Originally Posted by DryBear
    Just so you know, the piping was designed on a 5-speed manual eclipse, so the piping may not fit on your Galant if you still have the automatic transmission, without modification.
    From what Donny said, that it is not worth it if you have an automatic to bother modifying it.

You can purchase piping from the kit for $450 over what we are offering that prototype piping for.

Well, i was planning on doing the tranny swap anyway. I'm just trying to figure out if i want to go with a T3 turbo if i'm going to go the custom turbo route.
    Current Upgrades:
    M3 Mirrors, Sony Xplod Head, AMP, and 2 10" subs, Custum Carputer {90%}, 7" Xenarc monitor, S7 Guages, Push Button Ignition, Tien Springs
    On The Way:
    Wheels, Turbo

Tearstone
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(j.math99V6)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, i was planning on doing the tranny swap anyway. I'm just trying Â*to figure out if i want to go with a T3 turbo if i'm going to go the custom turbo route.</div>

The 50 trim T3/T04e turbo we have that goes with that 5 speed piping is capable of 450 horsepower... that's still quite a bit of go-fast