The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dumb Question but need an answer

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Dumb Question but need an answer

What is the name of the flat box sensor that goes on top of the intake? Mine was stolen when the car was stripped and I need 2 get a new one.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    MAS sensor? MAF?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>MAS sensor? MAF?</div>

honestly i dont know which 1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueStreak8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>MAS sensor? MAF?</div>

honestly i dont know which 1</div>
    there the same thing the box is called a "mass airflow sensor"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ECLIPSE-GAL...1QQcmdZViewItem

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mattalicslvr8g02)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueStreak8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>MAS sensor? MAF?</div>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ECLIPSE-GALANT-MONTERO-SEBRING-MAF-mass-air-flow-sensor_W0QQitemZ280006153434QQihZ018QQcategoryZ335 57QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem</div>

sweet man thanks alot. I 1 need this like yesterday since I'm going to pick my car up any day now. Can't drive w/o one ya know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueStreak8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mattalicslvr8g02)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlueStreak8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>MAS sensor? MAF?</div>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ECLIPSE-GALANT-MONTERO-SEBRING-MAF-mass-air-flow-sensor_W0QQitemZ280006153434QQihZ018QQcategoryZ335 57QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem</div>

sweet man thanks alot. I 1 need this like yesterday since I'm going to pick my car up any day now. Can't drive w/o one ya know.</div>

anytime, you can drive with out one but i wouldnt suggest it

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    The MAS goes inline with your intake pipe. The sensor that bolts to the top of your intake manifold is the MAP.
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>The MAS goes inline with your intake pipe. Â*The sensor that bolts to the top of your intake manifold is the MAP.</div>

so its a MAP adaptor? ok, i think thats the only part they took. I replaced the intake w/ an injen but need the sensor. Ill take a pic of the engine bay tomorrow and yall let me know

like seth said, where's the sensor? if its inline with the intake tube then its the MAS. if its on the intake manifold, its the MAP sensor.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.