The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: some body help me please update

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    rolling

some body help me please update

well i was drilling to install my sidemarker driverside and i hit some wires so i checked them out and none of them got cut but it poped my alarm fuse and now the car wont stay on. it turns on but it turns off right away an less i keep my foot on the gas som i'm thinking i messed up one of the relay can some body help me with this

did you make sure you didn't damage the insulation on the wires? wires don't need to be cut for them to short. if the insulation is damaged and the actual wire is exposed then it can short something out.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

rolling
    do's anybody remember the name of the guy that work at a mitisu dealer maybe he can help me any body :?

rolling
    yes the plastic was cut but no wires got cut and i checked all the other fuse already and there ok

rolling
    waaaawaaa i need to get my ride going its my daily driver . oh and i'll post some pics of the stuff me and my boy did to it today i just need to get the fucker running again

rolling
    well guys it wasnt the relay i thought it was so do's anybody have any ideas
    or if some body know a good shop i can take the g to out here in the san fernando valley

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    take of your fender and assess the real damange. It's not that hard. Just unbolt everything...
    -Pedro

rolling
    well my baby is running again and it just happened that it was nothing i did to it yehhhh the throtttle senser got messed up but it was messing up for a while now so i need to get a new one. thanks pino and kal for your replys