The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cheap Kit on eBay

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    GaLanT

Cheap Kit on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1873791591

not bad.. thinking of picking it up for myself...
    just thought i'd let u guys know.

Tiptronic
    looks like a JDM kit, which means there will be some cutting involved if im not mistaken. the price is great, which i had the money

Dilemma
    It is the JDM kit from ebodykit.com and yea it is an awesome price but no dinero

I've got that kit sitting in my garage waiting for spring to put it on. The price on Ebay isn't much different than Ebodykit because through Ebay the price would be $494 with shipping and I paid $500 shipped through Ebodykit.

Tiptronic
    i just found out that unless you want to be left with that big gap between your headlights, then you need to have JDM healights. are you going to buy those, or just bondo the rest in

Quote Originally Posted by MITSU_I4
    i just found out that unless you want to be left with that big gap between your headlights, then you need to have JDM healights. are you going to buy those, or just bondo the rest in
    I'm going to just have the shop fill in the gaps. I already asked about that and the guy said it would be no problem to fill it in.

Tiptronic
    man if i beg enough, maybe the wife will hook a brother up

Ada
    I emailed the ebodykit.com people and asked them if they could make this kit w/o the license plate dent in it.

Yes, but in this case you will need to wait for about 12 weeks time since I need to make a new kit in my China factory and then ship to you
    IMO, I wouldn't mind waiting the 12 weeks for that option.

Tiptronic
    i wish. if you got personalized plates here, you got to have both