The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: subs in the trunk......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    i got 15" l7's they fit great...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thealliance43)</div><div class='quotemain'>i got 15" l7's they fit great...
    </div>

Now that is scary... what are you using to power them and dimension of box please. I had one hell of a time designing a box for one 15" so I had to lay the sub down...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Jasn1981
    I use 2 10" w6v2 subs and a 600 Watt JBL Crown amp, and it hits nice.

damn

No dead bodies in those trunks, thats for sure.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I like this set up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jasn1981)</div><div class='quotemain'>I use 2 10" w6v2 subs and a 600 Watt JBL Crown amp, and it hits nice. Â*:D Â*

</div>
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MFDOOM)</div><div class='quotemain'>u should of got the JL W7 those are the best subs on the market, costly but they are f*%kin worth it. it took 7 years for them to make them and they sound great.</div>

They are good, but best subs on the market, no. Sorry, but there are several other subs that I would look into besides the JL's. Its just because the JL's have been promoted more than any other sub out there right now. That and Kicker have the market majority. Both are solid subs, but just wanted to say that there are better, more superior subs out there for the same price or cheaper.

On a side note, those 2-15" L7's have to be starved for air space. You should have at least 3 cu. ft. each sub. That box you have looks as big as the one i had my Rockford HX2's in a long time ago and it was under the recommended specs as well. Not to say they don't sound good, but just saying the specs on those 15's call for a lot of air space.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Jackfrost770
    Is it safe to have your amp behind your box? I have one of those rockford fosgate punch amps.I was told that some of the higher grade amps come with fans installed but i dont think mine has one. I wanted to know if there is a possibility of it overhearing or something....

Pioneer DEH-P80MP Head Unit
    Pioneer 12" 800W Subwoofers
    Pioneer 6 1/2" 160W 2-Way Speakers

not really.. my dad has the fosgate bd 1000 and all he does is pul down the small section of the back seat and that it is the amp gets hot but dosent overheat

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

as long as the amp can get the proper air circulation you need, you should be fine.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I have the same thing i also fold down the seat so air goes into my amp.. :twisted:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12