The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 5 lug conversion question

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

5 lug conversion question

I was wondering what car front spindle assm. do i need to convert to 5 lugs(Eclipse GS,GST,GSX)What bout the rear also? I need to get this done asap cause i ran over something in the road last week and trashed 1 of my wheels. I hate riding around with a spare on!! Will the front and rear assm off a 2k GTZ work?HELP....

why dont you just get another wheel?

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mattalicslvr8g02)</div><div class='quotemain'>why dont you just get another wheel?</div>
    Cause bigger is better!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B19WHEELS)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mattalicslvr8g02)</div><div class='quotemain'>why dont you just get another wheel?</div>
    Cause bigger is better!!</div>.
    got u

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    2g Eclipse GS, GST, or GSX front spindles will work. Cannot use the rear GSX spindle though. Might be able to use 8g or 3g Eclipse spindles, I will check CAPs for part numbers.
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>2g Eclipse GS, GST, or GSX front spindles will work. Â*Cannot use the rear GSX spindle though. Â*Might be able to use 8g or 3g Eclipse spindles, I will check CAPs for part numbers.</div>

Yea thanks alot Seth!! I need to know about the GTZ cause my buddy has 1 he is parting out so i can get the front & rears cheap.

1 set of 19x8 and 1 set of 20x7.5!!

the 8g spindles bolt right on

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    you might be carefull of the wheel size, 19X8 will probably rub on the rear with any kind of drop. i have problems when i drop too much with my 18x8. Depending on your tread, the 7.5 width is better

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    2g Eclipse GS, GST, or GSX front spindles will work. Cannot use the rear GSX spindle though. Might be able to use 8g or 3g Eclipse spindles, I will check CAPs for part numbers.
    Question do you need the front spindles or could you just get new 5 lug hub assemblys and bolt them to the exsisting spindles?
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepervr-4
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Question do you need the front spindles or could you just get new 5 lug hub assemblys and bolt them to the exsisting spindles?
    you can get just the spindles (he spindle/ hub assembly is the same thing. basically the hub, bearing, and bearing housing.
    its the same part front or rear. for 94-2004 galants.
    95-2005 eclipses.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo