The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Bumper Removal

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Rear Bumper Removal

does anybody know how to remove the rear bumper to a 8Th G Galant?

have u tried searching?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AJamez)</div><div class='quotemain'>have u tried searching?</div>

have you? your post isn't the answer to all the questions on this forum. to me it just makes it sound like you're trying to be an ass about it, even though you yourself doesn't know the answer. especially for someone who's only been here for less than a month.

but yea, back on topic.

this should help.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AJamez)</div><div class='quotemain'>have u tried searching?</div>

have you? your post isn't the answer to all the questions on this forum. to me it just makes it sound like you're trying to be an ass about it, even though you yourself doesn't know the answer. especially for someone who's only been here for less than a month.
    </div>

I'm sorry but.......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    that was funny

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AJamez)</div><div class='quotemain'>have u tried searching?</div>

</div>

I'm sorry but.......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    that was funny</div>

x2..lol ahh man.
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Experienced TGC Member
    Pinoy, can you change the title to 8G: Bumper Removal.

Jackfrost770
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AJamez)</div><div class='quotemain'>have u tried searching?</div>

</div>

http://www.AJamez.justgotowned.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!