The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear window spoilers for $255!! R U Crazy!!

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    TGC Regular

Rear window spoilers for $255!! R U Crazy!!

I saw this on ebay, and all I can say is they are sick!! Octance Motorsports are selling a fiberglass version of our same rear window spoilers for $255 plus shipping!! They say that they are made by Erebuni, but they are crazy if folks gonna pay that kinda money for these. But I gotta admit, if this was about 4 years ago I probably would.

Here's the link if you want to check it out:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-04-03-02...1QQcmdZViewItem

And I thought the orginal $180 I paid way back when, was high!!

hmmm... sarona.com lists it for $299.00...

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i'm sure a new member will pop up one day who actually paid that much for it and thought it was a big deal. Then came here and saw how many people actually have them. Poor guy.
    -Pedro

that would suck to buy that then come here and find you could get it cheap as hell in a GB

umm guys, it's not the EGR one... this one is fiberglass and is more like the ones for european cars.

Experienced TGC Member
    they have 2 offers.... somebody wants em

Based on what I've read about the visorGB, they have a better chance of getting one from Erebuni.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

damn

Just like the oil companies trying to get more money.

I dont know whos worst them or these guys. :shock:
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

umm... are u guys missing that these are NOT the EGR visors? these are fiberglass and have a different shape and angle than the EGR ones that everybody got in the last GB. i too paid $180 back in the day for the original purchase GB from hong kong to be one of the 1st five to have the EGR visor in the US. i might b one of the only members crazy enough to get this one to b original again.

Xska55
    I actually like this one better then the EGR one, it looks like BMW rear visors. I would probaly pick one up if its a good quality visor.

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Wish they had better pics. Also I wonder if you could get one in CF :twisted:

Also what kind did FrankMB have on his G, it kinda looked like that one. And Frank if you read this do you still have it, because I noticed you took it off your G a while ago. Did you sell it?

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

If you look at the way it sits on the rear window you can tell its alot smaller gap... thats like the ones that are on S class benz's and older cl coupes.....
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reelax)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm... Â*are u guys missing that these are NOT the EGR visors? Â*these are fiberglass and have a different shape and angle than the EGR ones that everybody got in the last GB. Â*i too paid $180 back in the day for the original purchase GB from hong kong to be one of the 1st five to have the EGR visor in the US. Â*i might b one of the only members crazy enough to get this one to b original again.</div>

I guess I'm in the same boat with my man Reelax, sort of. If this was 4 years ago and the G was a much younger ride, I might consider getting this overpriced visor. Especially if the EGR visors were as hard to come by as they were and this is made from fiberglass. And since I had thought about buying one for a BMW and trying to make it work on the G back then, I guess might've bought one too. Ya know, just to be original like Reelax.