The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: bezel with autometer gauges

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    SuperchargedGTZ

bezel with autometer gauges

Does anyone know a company that makes a bezel that can fit like two gauges in the bottom corner. I already have my A-pillar gauge pod filled and I need an oil pressure gauge and mabye and EGT.

i was thinking about that. maybe even doing when i have time but, i did notice that if i did put guages, its gonna block part of my guages, most importantly, my tach...something to think about

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

This is something that maybe we should have Norcal Performance on making for us since they have been eager on making new items for our cars.

I to am in the boat as you GTZ, I have the A Pillar pods as well. One thing I am doing is I moved my radio to the bottom DIN and I am putting 3 gauges into where the radio used to be. I just ordered the new APC reverse indiglo gauges from visionimports.com.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

have u guys considered putting a pod over the center vents

like this

or maybe next to the radio like this

or for a more finished look mold one on or something

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

davebernard
    I have been trying to make a gauge bezel that would hold two 2 1/16" gauges. I have been having problems with getting the angles to match up. I Still need to sand and paint it but click on link below and let me know what you think.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/davebernard1/ls...t+Gauge&.view=t

Good work dave,

You can make me one of those too!

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

davebernard
    Thanks! When I finish this one, I will hunt down another bezel and make another...the first is always the hardest. I am planning on finishing it up on sunday. I will take some pics of it installed then and keep you posted.

I still like this one

THat's Very Nice Dave. You should startmanufacturing them....lol
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Dave,

If you make one for me, let me know how much you will charge.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

davebernard
    I wish that when I get it finished I could make a mold of some kind and make them that way. It is a very inexpensive project. The parts only cost about $2 and (excluding the bezel). The project is just takes a little bit of time. When I get this one done I will make another. I will keep you posted Matt.