The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what kind of bulb?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    The light behind my hazard button went out....what kind of bulb is it? Also, does that panel on the AC vents just snap off so i can change the light?

you need a new switch. i mean unless you want to take apart the switch. determine where the bulb goes on the circuit board. desolder the old bulb. figure out the specs on the old bulb to find a new bulb, and then solder back on the new bulb.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    and no the panel does not snap off on the ac... you have to take off the radio bezzle disconnect the wires and the cables going to it then you could take it out...then i you need to change teh bulbs get a pair of needle nose plyers and in the bak you will see 2 holes stick in the plyers and twist the bulb socket, it will unlock it then you can pull it out and chane the bulb...if you want to put in leds or something, to take off the cover you have to compress a bunch of clips that hold it in and sort of pry it off then go to the nesxt set of clips and pry it off some more it is a bit of a pain though especially trying not to break anything while prying it off

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    and no the panel does not snap off on the ac... you have to take off the radio bezzle disconnect the wires and the cables going to it then you could take it out...then i you need to change teh bulbs get a pair of needle nose plyers and in the bak you will see 2 holes stick in the plyers and twist the bulb socket, it will unlock it then you can pull it out and chane the bulb...if you want to put in leds or something, to take off the cover you have to compress a bunch of clips that hold it in and sort of pry it off then go to the nesxt set of clips and pry it off some more it is a bit of a pain though especially trying not to break anything while prying it off
    uhm what are you talking about? the panel with the ac vents and the hazzard light switch just pops out. but i usually take off the trim around the radio and drop the radio down so i can get my fingers from behind to pop out the panel without breaking any of the tabs that hold everything in.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    oops lol im thinking the ac controlls... little tipsy when i read that one