The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FUEL PUMP WIRE

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Does someone know what color the wire under the hood has that start the electronic fuel pump,when you switch the car?
    Iknow when is come out the pump it as a black/blue color,but under the hood I can't figure out what color it has.
    I also wanted to know at which plug under the hood I can find it?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Why do you want to know what color it is under the hood? For the rewire, you put the relay under the seat where the fuel pump is and just run a thicker gauge wire straight from the battery directly to the relay.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Why do you want to know what color it is under the hood? For the rewire, you put the relay under the seat where the fuel pump is and just run a thicker gauge wire straight from the battery directly to the relay.
    The thing is that i'm putting the a microtech system,so almost all the plugs and wires will be gone.
    When we went to start the car,it didn't wanted to start,so we found out that the pump doesn't go on.
    So we've put a wire from the fuel pump directly to the microtech,but ones you switch the car on,the fuel pump doesn't stop making noise,you know,usually when you shitch the car on,it makes a noice and than stop.and the fuel gauge doesn't work

my fuel pump makes noise all the time.
    i have the walbro 25lph high pressure.
    rewired.

the wire you are lookign for is located under the solenoid rack on the firewall.
    its called the fuel pump check terminal.

it is black with blue stripe of course and is taped into the harness immediately under the evap, and egr solenoids.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo