The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm vr4 engine conversion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Nick VR4
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mochanges)</div><div class='quotemain'>From what I understand, the car can be retuned to allow it to be run on US pump fuel, it won't make as much power, but it will run. That's what I was told, I'm not an expert on the subject.

-Mohammad</div>

Yeap u can run on lower octane
    The ECU will change timing etc to stop knocking etc etc

But you will loose power

chauGTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'>we were just talking abou a vr4 tt jdm swap + awd tran + right hand drive conversion. well to make a long story short it costed a total of $23,500+ for all mods, parts, custom work and installation, etc.. i heard the car was insane afterwards though. ill try to get some pics from the shop and scan them. good luck with it.</div>

what was the name of the shop that did this conversion? is there a web site? thanks

chauGTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just found this front clip on Ebay going for a little over $1000. Â*http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1873818081

</div>

oh dam! thats not a bad deal at all. mine cost about 6gz but i only paid about 2400. im gonna have to check that out...

RJC Trading

280 hp VR4 TT Clip Pictured

I am the owner of the TT clip that was pictured on the this forum. It did not sell very well on ebay. I am offering any parts some one would like to buy from it. The engine and trans are in great shape. It is a tiptronic trans. The wiring is 100% complete, and the headlights are perfect. the bumper is salvagable. I also have the complete driveline, and rear suspension. I will take all reasonable offer, and have full capacity to ship to anywhere in America, Canada, and Puerto Rico. My email is [email protected] Website is www.RJCTrading.com Cell Phone is 360 421 9915. I am located in N.W WA state.Thanks, and kind regards, Rob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12