The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aluminum Racing Spoiler

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Infamous665

Aluminum Racing Spoiler

Anyone put a racing spoiler on their Galant? Im thinkin bout putting one on. Just wanna know how anyone else likes theirs.

jorge 01 galant
    I don't have one on, but i've seen a galant with one on and to tell you the truth it doesn't look that bad. It will be just for looks though.(fwd)

Check out this post from the Vegas Trip in August. About the fifth picture down is FastnFabulous' Galant. He has an aluminum racing wing.

Matt

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1676
    Love,
    Matt

NOt to Jump off subject but your Galants were far better than the Eclipse's.
    Bac on Subject It doesn't look that bad I can't see myself getting one I found a Combat Spoiler from a Civic that I am stealing for cheap.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    That FastnFabulous car is the first one i ahve seen with an aluminum wing.. I think they look hot but they are heavy.. so i decided to get the EVO III wing myself.. But i still think they are pretty tight..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

galantesp used to have one til he got his evo wing, til he sold his galant but nonetheless it looks pretty good. u just have to pick the right style and of the right color to match ur car

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.