The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Which rims should i get?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    i'd go with the Nippons myself, though i would like a bigger lip on them. but yeah, keeping white rims clean is a pain, especially with brake dust. i've had two sets of white wheels for over a year now, no problems with fading tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    damn right. Curb rash is VERY noticeable on white rims. With silver/black rims it isn't as noticeable.
    Now you tell me...
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Calipso
    The zoom in on your camera doesn't give enough detail to help me see what I'm supposed to be looking at. Can you take the picture in better lighting or tell me what it is darkend?

off-topic: how is the sale of the saturn going? any potential buyers?

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    The zoom in on your camera doesn't give enough detail to help me see what I'm supposed to be looking at. Can you take the picture in better lighting or tell me what it is darkend?

off-topic: how is the sale of the saturn going? any potential buyers?
    Tenzo Passion 5's white with a 2inch machine lip.

Off-topic: The one person i had interested stop emailing, and another guy from jersey wanted but his parents said no cause it has more then 100k (122K) and as of yesterday the car is no longer insured or registered to the plates, so its going to be parked for a little while. Going to try craigslist in a few days.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

3. big fan of 5 spoke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12