The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help me to decide guys...

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    i m undecided , i want to buy a new unit for my G ,but let me know your opnion and help me to choose one thanks in advance ,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KENWOOD-DDX...040832946QQrdZ1

or this one
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KENWOOD-DDX...040832946QQrdZ1

both are nice , but one need modifications and the other one not,

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    They look like the same head unit to me. I like the way those look too.

yeah are the same , but i want to know if the first one gonna look better that the other , because the second one is a Open/Close head unit , and the first one its gonna be like the censse"s car , only the screen..

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

they are the same thing twice. flip a coin

Back in the Family!!

Thats the same auction.

Thats the same auction.

They are the exact same items and same auction. If I say get the double din screen. They are nice ass hell. The screen drops down so u can insert your dvd or cds.

Back from the dead!!!

yeah i think the double din gonna look better , only i have to do a modification to the radio bezel ,

Calipso
    Maybe I'm confused becuase I'm bored and drunk but aren't those the same auctions?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    the ddx will look really nice i still have the premade bezel for double din if you want to buy it from my old head unit $80 shipped