The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Needing a lil info

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    rhelms_85
    whats the easiest and cheapest way to lower the front of the car about 2"??

Can anyone help me w/ this?

I'm new to the galant thing, just got mine,1999.

Its pretty sweet though.

progress springs and a new set of aftermarket struts

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Dont think about cutting the springs.

badbishi
    I SAID CHEAP!!

WHATS THE PROBLEM W/ CUTTING THE SPRINGS

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by badbishi
    I SAID CHEAP!!

So you have multiple accounts? Why exactly? Reported to moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by badbishi
    I SAID CHEAP!!

go ahead and cut the springs. it looks cheap now. but once you start driving around, having fun on the obuncey ride you have, and over time break several suspension componenets, cutting your springs won't look so cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso

So you have multiple accounts? Why exactly? Reported to moderators.
    whats wrong with having multiple accounts? last time i checked there wasn't a rule saying we couldn't. i have other accounts, and i know for sure the admins have multiple accounts also. who do you think tgc member #2 is??

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    go ahead and cut the springs. it looks cheap now. but once you start driving around, having fun on the obuncey ride you have, and over time break several suspension componenets, cutting your springs won't look so cheap.
    whats wrong with having multiple accounts? last time i checked there wasn't a rule saying we couldn't. i have other accounts, and i know for sure the admins have multiple accounts also. who do you think tgc member #2 is??
    Most boards I am apart of, multiple accounts are prohibited to cut down on scam artists. Who is to say 3-4 of the people who post here don't just make extra accounts and snatch people's money? Get where I'm going here?

I have (had) 3 accounts, one cannot e accessed since the 2.0 version and the other well, I forgot the username and password lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>QUOTE(badbishi @ Oct 28 2006, 11:35 AM)
    I SAID CHEAP!!

go ahead and cut the springs. it looks cheap now. but once you start driving around, having fun on the obuncey ride you have, and over time break several </div>

I think he meant by "I don't know what you mean by problems cutting the springs?" question. I didn't know any knowledge of cutting spring when I joined until I found out from a honda forum. :laughing: