The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What Do You Think

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    the pickup is tight... actual looks very good... i like to order one... in all black... with tan guts!
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

dougb756
    I think its a badass ideal. its something out of the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    while ur at it... why not go pick up on it!!!
    that's it i'm doing this!!!!!!

haha. galant pick up. that'd be crazy. but overall... i think i'd keep it 4 door.

if you were to extend the front doors or use a door from a stratus/eclipse and move the b-pillar back then i think that would look awesome and still make the rear seats somewhat functional.

if you were just gonna weld the rear doors shut and call it a coupe, i think that just looks silly and looks half ass.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia

LOL! :-P

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    if you were to extend the front doors or use a door from a stratus/eclipse and move the b-pillar back then i think that would look awesome and still make the rear seats somewhat functional.

if you were just gonna weld the rear doors shut and call it a coupe, i think that just looks silly and looks half ass.
    x2 thats exactly what i was thinking

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

badbishi
    what i'm wanting to do is, weld the doors shut, take out the back seat, make some like of big custom speaker box or something like that. Maybe even putting something in the windows so that it doesn't look like there is a window in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by badbishi
    what i'm wanting to do is, weld the doors shut, take out the back seat, make some like of big custom speaker box or something like that. Maybe even putting something in the windows so that it doesn't look like there is a window in the back.
    IMo that would look crappy. it would look like a sedan with two back doors that don't work. but thats only what i think.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

badbishi
    well, what would u do? i don't care about what other ppl think of my car as long as i like the mutherfucker.

and what the hell does imo mean?

And when i got done w/ it u wouldn't be able to tell that there were even back doors on it.

Imo = In My Opinion

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

badbishi
    dude u got a sweet car!

thanks but it isnt mine it is my dads

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

there's already a Galant coupe. The 3G Eclipse. same chassis, same engine, two less doors.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12