The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tail lights for 7G

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Hi, I wanna ask, if its possible to put out the yellow thing, plastic inside the lamp, that make the color of turn light. It is simillar to front corners? Thanks for answer.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I have never did it..but I believe I have read other member taking our the amber lens with a screwdriver. Basically breaking the amber lens and getting the broken pieces out.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Thanks, are here any photos? I was looking for it, but I havent found anything.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

Yep that was me. But once you've cracked it with the screw driver, get some needle nose pliers grab a piece of the plastic and twist. It should break off in big chunks

You could do that, or you could actually de-construct them the same way you'd pull apart your headlights. The piece is held in there simply by screws. That's what I did when I was making my reversed-LED taillights that turned out to be a huge failure... =(

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.