The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Color Gauges

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Im looking into changing my gauges to a different color using my stock gauge cluster. Can someone post a step by step instruction how to do so?? and what type of bulbs are required. and also on how to change the needle colors as well.

the tutorial section is your friend ;)

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/index...showtopic=20236

when you go into any forum, at the bottom, select the date range as "ALL" so all topics will show up.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

make sure you get nice colored L.E.D.'s cuz cheap autozone bulbs will fade. just like mine did.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Hey guys, appreciate all the input and i have read the instruction forums... but they never actually mentioned what # l.e.d bulbs i would need. The setup i want would be to have blue gauges and the speedometer. And to have red needles. Can some one please help me on what parts to purchase and where i can purchase them. Is the speedometer bulb a different size bulb??? and if you can i would like to have the led part #s for the ac unit and how many bulbs are needed. as well as the mirror adjuster and cigarrate lighter... thanks a lot guys i really appreicate the help you give to all your fellow members... :-D

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Here are my gauges. AC Autotecknic overlays.

Try www.speedhut.com or www.makotoautotrends.com