The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: sway bar end link....

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Ok so my end link is broke(bottom part) and i was wondering since im goin to have to replace my endlink should i go ahead and switch out the whole setup(the bars, endlinks, bushings,...) with a better one or should i just replace my end link? Also if im goin to replace does anyone know a good setup?

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Most aftermarket bars will use your factory end link, so that will probably come from the dealer. A rear bar will make your car handle alot better, so if you've got the money, go for it.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

allright so i guess ill just go get some new endlinks and find some new bars. Any suggestions on what bars i should get?

Quote Originally Posted by bmxmike
    allright so i guess ill just go get some new endlinks and find some new bars. Any suggestions on what bars i should get?
    after you get your new one, wanna sell me your old sway bar? that is if its in good shape

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Just get a rear bar, a front bar will make it handle worse.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

If your looking for a set, Slowboy offers the RMDSM swaybars(order for a 2g eclipse) which are pretty good, but if you want to put the rear bar on your 7g you need to either go to a junkyard or the dearer and pick up new control arms and a few other parts because the 7g doesn't come stock with a rear swaybar, unless it's a 94 gs. they actually tell you the part #s and everything that you would need on slowboy's website to do it.

222whp/250wtq

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    after you get your new one, wanna sell me your old sway bar? that is if its in good shape
    ya my sway bar is perfectly fine. I just noticed the my endlink on my driver side was broke when i was checking my belts for wear.

hey I just replaced mine just give or take two weeks ago I got mine off of ebay for like 20.00 USDM and that was that.... I would say ggo for the ebay special it was not to much money and I am still rollin good.... well I guess they are a little more than 20.00 but they are the same ones.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Sway-Bar-...1QQcmdZViewItem
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!