The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finally drop the rears.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Three weeks ago my Megan Springs came to the shop, and only had time to drop the front. Last week I finally put the rears on. Looks really good, but I can barely fit one finger between my tire and rear fender. I check my alignment and I'm at a -2.25 camber in the rears. I'm afraid if I staighten it out I will rub. Also I'm on 18x7.5 w/225/40/18 w/42mm offset. If I leave at that camber, I'll be going through tires like crazy, but if I fix it, I might have to roll the fenders. What do you guys think I should do? I would of had pix but my digicam broke. Thanks in advance.

roll the fenders and fix that camber.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I think thats what I'll do. It will be alot cheaper than buying new tires every six months or less.

8G_GTZ
    You wanna meet up tonight or early this afternoon? I have a ton of parts laying around if you wanna come look. Plus my body kit is on. Gimme a call when you see this.

Steve

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 8G_GTZ
    You wanna meet up tonight or early this afternoon? I have a ton of parts laying around if you wanna come look. Plus my body kit is on. Gimme a call when you see this.

Steve

PMs exist!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i rub on my back tires since i 0ed out my camber.... the tires touch the inside of hte fender and bumper at the top.... it blows
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd