The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: user guide for galant 94

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    hey people!
    i have just bough a second hand galant. unfortunately, the manual that comes with it is in German and I don't know this language. Can someone point me to the place where I can find this manual?

thank you

have u tried ebay? i seeo wners manual there all the time.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Also try calling the Mitsubishi Customer Care # - 1-888-MITSU2006. That number looks like it has too many digits but thats what the website says. Anyway call em and tell em you need a new Owners Manual. At Toyota they'll give em to you because they say since you own the car, you need to be able to operate it properly so its worth a shot.

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

sorry guys, but I am from Moldova and there is no ebay here and i cannot cal to that number. I would like to find a place where I could download electronic version of the user guide

Quote Originally Posted by dimushor
    sorry guys, but I am from Moldova and there is no ebay here and i cannot cal to that number. I would like to find a place where I could download electronic version of the user guide
    Do you mean the service manual of Galant? or Operating Manual?

I MEAN the operating manual

if the manual u have is in german, then your car was probably made for the german market. which means that its a different car than what most of us have here in the US. so even with a US users manual, most of it won't make sense since its a different car. so you're gonna have look around in europe or asia or something not the US for a manual for your car that is in a language that you can understand.

on another note, what exactly are you looking for in the manual?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

you see, at the moment i am using the userguide from the Galant 98. i am not looking for anything special in the userguide, i just want to have it, to know of everything can happen.