The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dash board Lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Experienced TGC Member
    Maybe you reassmbled the switch incorectly so the contacts are messed up or its not even switching at all.
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

nme7
    That is my problem. Logically, it makes sense how I put the switch back together. The lights toggle on and off and cycles through properly. However I cannot figure out why the recirculate does not work nor the AC doesn't turn on.

I would rather spend the money to replace the switch with a new one and eliminate the switch as a possible defect. Anyone know how much a new recirculate switch and AC switch is?

The switches are expensive.. releatively since the bulbs are so cheap. Like 24 to 50 dollars. Call the parts department at the local mitsu dealer. They are aren't all the same. On the other hand, bronxbomber is sellin parts from his rides and he has those parts you want. Check it out under The Galant Center Forum Index -> For Sale, Trade & Wanted Items.

I still think you can do it yourself. Like Jip said, maybe they aren't put together correctly. I did mine in like 10-15 minutes each same bulbs (2 each switch) no problems. You just have to be careful. regarding the dried up condoms. Someone on here recomended nail polish.. It might just work.

Can I Please get clarification on the replacement / removal of the fog light switch in my 94?

Does the whole panel (headlight, dimmer dial, and fog light combined) just pry out, or is there a trick such as putty knife from the top to relieve a clip?

Your sharing your experience / knowledge would be greatly appreciated since I am bumming after my fog light switch came apart in my hand.

TTT..

Come on guys...Do I take off the lower panel of the dash and reach up under, do I pry out the combined switch plastic module, somebodys "been there, done that"

I replace bulbs at blue and yelow LED.
    http://www.galantweb.com/galantweb/m...0084&pos=-1253

tutorial: http://www.galantweb.com/index.php?i...y_view&iden=19
    but only in czech - sorry

This is forever, cracking bulbs no more! Gauges comming soon

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12