The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hazey Headlights

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Mindless

Hazey Headlights

I know that someone mentioned using metal polish to remove the haze from your headlights. Does anyone know which brand is best to use?

TurboGalant
    haze on the inside of the lense?

Mindless
    No, the outside

schick
    try Novus or Maguires plastic polish

if worse comes to worse, there are aftermarket kits out there that allow you to wetsand and polish your headlights back to clear

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

o0 XeRO G 0o
    i know its been a while for this post, but how would you get rid of dirt/haze stuff on the inside of the headlights? i tried searching, and this is the closest post i could find... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by X7eyeHATEyou7X
    i know its been a while for this post, but how would you get rid of dirt/haze stuff on the inside of the headlights? i tried searching, and this is the closest post i could find... thanks
    first try washing the inside with some distilled water. if that doesn't work, then you gotta take things apart

o0 XeRO G 0o
    how can i gte inside of the headlights to clean them? i know i mightve been able to figure it out if i searched better, but its easier just asking...

the headlight hole is the easiest place to get inside. but you gotta remove the headlight to drain the water.

you can open them up too...but that makes things harder, unless u haven't cleared ur corners yet

bongi
    headlights usually have a drain or vent, leave it open and drive it at night or during daytime with your headlights on, it will dry the moisture in no time and if you leave it open it will not come back. :idea:

o0 XeRO G 0o
    its not moisture in the headlights, if thats wut you are talkin about. i have wut looks like dirt on the inside. and i havent cleared the corners, so it'll be easier to open them up like u said right? how would i go about doin so sorry for so many questions, just tryin to get it str8