The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Z3 Fenders

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    salil21

Z3 Fenders

Would Z3 fenders fit on our 8g galant's if they do where can we get it from pllzz post the link... thanks

Where he got them, I don't know. I don't know who's car this belongs to.

I saw a black one with the Other style fender. it was nice. But I think you can get the inserts almost anywhere. it's just an insert that goes on the fender. I know Auto trends in Florida quoted me like 80 for 2 shipped.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    I saw a black one with the Other style fender. it was nice. But I think you can get the inserts almost anywhere. it's just an insert that goes on the fender. I know Auto trends in Florida quoted me like 80 for 2 shipped.
    really just an insert, i wonder how long it would take to do them... My boy had them on his black GTZ, but he has the chrome over lay that goes over the grill itself..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Yeha did it have chrome rims? that dounds like the one I saw. I believe the inserts are off the BMW
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Yeha did it have chrome rims? that dounds like the one I saw. I believe the inserts are off the BMW
    YEah he does with the IS 300 truck lights..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Tiptronic
    so you just bondo them to your fender or what

As far as I know yeah. just cut the rectangle match up the insert and bondo and smooth. I assume you have to bondo on both sides to keep the insert from falling in.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

I never seen that car in person but I what got me thinking is, wouldn't it stick out somewhat if all you had to do was adhere it to the surface of the fender?

Quote Originally Posted by BGR
    I never seen that car in person but I what got me thinking is, wouldn't it stick out somewhat if all you had to do was adhere it to the surface of the fender?
    Yeah i think it would stick out some.. I think the inserts would have to be molded into the fenders or just replace both fenders..

sorry about that I meant like to size of the insert out to the point where you can fit the insert inside the hole and then you can use like duct tape on the back side while you bondo the other to hold the insert in place. then when it's time to do the other side it's already bondoed so you hyst have to lay it and sand. They look sweet as hell but I don't think it would take much to break one of them. If they were made of metal and you could just weld it it may be easier.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

sorry about that I meant like to size of the insert out to the point where you can fit the insert inside the hole and then you can use like duct tape on the back side while you bondo the other to hold the insert in place. then when it's time to do the other side it's already bondoed so you hyst have to lay it and sand. They look sweet as hell but I don't think it would take much to break one of them. If they were made of metal and you could just weld it it may be easier.
    Ohh okay..

Tight2Def
    Did some reach!!
    here is one website I found http://www.wholesalehyperformance.com/spoi...lers-wings.html

Z3 Style Fender Inserts

But You have to modifiy you fender if you get them... if ou have the money and the time I Say go for it!!!! It looks Hot!!!!