The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wiring for Guages

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Wiring for Guages

Ok, i searched and didnt find what i was looking for, so... does anyone have a clue where in the hell the damn parking light wire is on the '95? i looked all over the place in my Chiltons and it doesnt tell me squat.

it gives me a bunch of wiring diagrams that i have no clue how to read. All that ive been able to gather is that i can connect the power wire from the guages to one of the three wires which connect to the instrument panel dimmer switch to the left of the steering wheel... cant figure it out. please help me out

PARKING LIGHTS (+)

GREEN/WHITE in the Harness Behind Driver’s Dash Speaker

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

is that also the same green/white to the dimmer switch?
    [EDITED] never mind, that was retarted, that would essentially dim the parking lights as well.... im tired

it's ok. i can take a pic where mine is tomorrow. i have a 97'

when i got my after market power lock system they gave me wire codes for 92'-04' galants

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    if you're just trying to get the gauge lights to turn on when you turn the parking lights on, just connect to the illumination wire for the radio.