The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Fender Flares

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

JDM Fender Flares

Will these fender flares work with the cyber 2 front and sides? My rear is the erebuni one that censee has. But censee has the cyber 1 front and sides. Any thoughts? Since im going to paint the car in the summer, i figure that would be a good time to add the flares if possible.

PIC???

Back in the Family!!

Oh yeah, i was also wondering where i could find those triangle pieces that go on the rear doors....i guess these pieces are suppose to flow with the sideskirts or something like that?

Those pieces flow w/ the the cyber 1 sides. Not sure about the cyber 2. I have a pair that I'm not having the body shop put on.

on erebuni's website, i saw that the cyber 2 kit also had these pieces. So Bluestreak, why aren't you putting them on? I thought they looked pretty cool...anyone else using these pieces w/ the cyber 2 skirts? Any other opinions on the fender flares?

Honestly I like the way it looks w/ it off. Just personal preference really. If you like it then do it.

so...anyone have these pieces that they want to get rid of?

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant
    How about any 2 people got some unused sets? I have the Cyber1 sides, but they didn't come with the "triangles". Been looking for a set for awhile now.

Censee
    u can just simply cut where it meets the rear and the sides....the fender flares will work up front,,but getting the front small extensions on the bumper to sit right will be a pain,,,they are molded to the shape of the jdm bumper,,so ure gonna have to play with them to get em right,,,i trimed the edges a lil and sanded to get the edges smooth,and filled in the small gaps with bondo,then just got them resprayed,,, u can see in my sig how they sit,, and these pics

God Dam! That looks nice
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant
    I got the triangles your looking for.

how do these triangles attach to the door?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Alot of glue and double stick tape! Im not joking either....
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

damn...thats sounds kind of ghetto :? Maybe i won't bother putting them on....

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi
    Alot of glue and double stick tape! Im not joking either....
    Also check out using 2-stage epoxies. They have some epoxy made just for attaching fiberglass parts to sheet metal at the paint and body store and on the net too.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    thats the glue im talking about. Its a 2 part epoxt made by DuraMix, its not one of the crazy high strength ones tho, cuz if it were, you would never be able to take it off, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS