The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OPINION: On 18" Limited 538's

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

OPINION: On 18" Limited 538's

i basicly just wanna know if the quailty of the rim is good and isn't going to dent it I hit something small etc. Are those rims ment for more then just show????? And also the fitment: Will i have an issue, which tires would you recommend?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-Ch...96024699QQrdZ1

pics?

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

there right on the site

They're the correct size, and I know you're looking for some wheels for a long time, so just go ahead and buy them.

being that there brand is somewhat "popular" I would say there pretty good for everyday use.. But then again i don't have experience nor does anyone I know have experience with these wheels

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    if your not looking to spend much go to one of the shops behind shea stadium in corona.... there are lots of them and they all are reasonablly priced with tires

No matter how durable the wheel is, keep in mind that hitting a curb will still risk stripping some chrome off.

I won't drive down Federal here in Denver anymore. The curbs are so damn rough, way too many potholes and crazy drivers. The combo ended up tearing out a chunk of my chrome. Which is why even though the weather's nice, you may not see me sittin on dubs this year til I get the surface rust removed from that patch and get the whole freaking wheel re-chromed.

EDIT - oh yeah. it's worth mentioning that the wheel itself was unharmed. Just the chrome came off. The steel underneath took the impact like a champ. 20" Monderra Blackhawks. Out of production but still available at a number of places for about $800+ a set (originaly $2k).

Limiteds...

Well I have a set of Limited 081s and no problems. Then again, I drive to slow to cause damage for sh*t. But so far so good...
    :D

Kid

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaperâ„¢...