Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185
Yeah Roman told me that my tails are wired up wrong (Which they are). Mine are set up like urs rite now reelax!.... My 2 top red peices (inner and outer) are both PARKING but the outboard red lights up brighter for the brakes. Roman said I need to switch the sockets so the inboard red lens is the brake. And also the brake should not be lighting up while in parking (headlights on). So how would i rewire them so the brake light doesnt light up when in parking?
i used the stock harness and modded it. i kept the original park/brake 1157 normal (inboard red on stock) and the reverse normal as well. i added an 1156 socket for signal and cut the [+] wire from the signal/park socket (outboard red on stock) and relocated it to the new signal 1156. i then split the brake [+] from the stock location to the outboard red location as well. both my red lenses are now both parking and brakes. lastly, split the ground wire from your parking lights to the signal 1156 to complete it's circuit and you are done.