The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Death of my 8g with pic goodness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    ^^X2.

Ur brave kwikfox, but i agree with you. I had a 94 V6Z24 chevy cav before my G and my story is identical to fiddy. It was a one of those slow afternoons and i stopped at a red light going about 25mph, with like three cars infront of me. When i stopped, i noticed the Ford expedition behind me wasn't slowing down, i had just enough time to say ohh fuck! seconds later, my whole trunk was in my back seat, i had some serious whiplash and i wanted to kick some ass. Turns out the driver was this super fine 19yr old Blond girl who was putting on make up! I was so mad but she started crying and beggin so i told her if she let me insert my di....:smt116

j/k i ended up with a totaled car and she ended up with some scratches on her bumper.
    7G SOHC 5SPD

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    ^^^^ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

sorry bout the G, but the WRX is very nice!

o that sucks, but congats on New WRX.

One question though, why a WRX, isnt lancer Evo the same price?
    but lancer beats everything except for interior in the competition with STI.

The Evo is more expensive... If you are comparing Sti.. You must pick the MR which is 36k

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamndsr4eva
    ^^X2.

Ur brave kwikfox, but i agree with you. I had a 94 V6Z24 chevy cav before my G and my story is identical to fiddy. It was a one of those slow afternoons and i stopped at a red light going about 25mph, with like three cars infront of me. When i stopped, i noticed the Ford expedition behind me wasn't slowing down, i had just enough time to say ohh fuck! seconds later, my whole trunk was in my back seat, i had some serious whiplash and i wanted to kick some ass. Turns out the driver was this super fine 19yr old Blond girl who was putting on make up! I was so mad but she started crying and beggin so i told her if she let me insert my di....:smt116

j/k i ended up with a totaled car and she ended up with some scratches on her bumper.
    did you get her number???

are u the guy that painted your car flat black?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Yeah i'm the one who had the flat black G...I chose a WRX cause it was a really good deal 2006 WRX with only 8k on it and I got it for 20 grand, lol a chick had bought it in November and then decided it was too much.
    I Like the Evo but it just doesn't have that WRX sound

I kept my stereo and all the aftermarket speakers i bought, and my zex kit, and the coilovers I never put on

If anyone local (close to me) wants a set of coilovers for free let me know

just curious do you still have the car or is it gone and was it a 3.0 or i4 as i'm i need of a egr valve and egr solenoid

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    that sucks bro, but congrats on the new car

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddy82
    If anyone local (close to me) wants a set of coilovers for free let me know
    What kind are they? Im pretty close...

Quote Originally Posted by lKoRTy
    U know what, i actually tried but she was so upset, the whole time we were waiting for the cops i had my arms around her telling her it was ok...when the cop got there he thought we were a couple! 8)
    I later found out she had a boyfriend who spent ALOT of time at the gym...
    I still get the shivers remembering how good her body felt all up on mine and how her hair smelled :)
    7G SOHC 5SPD

well it doesnt sound like its breaking your heart, so i guess u didnt put much time/$$$ in it ,, or did you?

anyway sry bout the loss and that your leaving the community...

2002 blue G RIP07
    2003 grey G with the heart of an Evo 8
    1999 beige G . winter beater and well its beige

Quote Originally Posted by Diamndsr4eva
    Quote Originally Posted by lKoRTy
    U know what, i actually tried but she was so upset, the whole time we were waiting for the cops i had my arms around her telling her it was ok...when the cop got there he thought we were a couple! 8)
    I later found out she had a boyfriend who spent ALOT of time at the gym...
    I still get the shivers remembering how good her body felt all up on mine and how her hair smelled :)
    Damn... You must have had something to think about that night on the toilet.. hahaha I bet you kept smelling your hand..

Sorry to hear about what happened man, but about those coilovers I have family that lives in Fayetteville and an aunt that works at Fort Bragg, so I'm interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12