The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Racing Seats input needed.

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Racing Seats input needed.

im currently looks for same racing seats, i like the brides but the color does not go with my theme, unless i adjust somethings but i dont mind adjusting. but also i need some seats which were i can buy the fabric aswell so i can do doorpanels, backseats, and floor matts. I found the bride materal 220 bucks per roll, prob need 2-3 rolls. But my question is does anybody know any nice company who makes them in tan? Thanks
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

quick PS...

13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i think you should keep i how it is personally, but i know sparco makes a few in tan suade, if you want the whole seat tan, and i have seen some 3a racing in fake leathr on ebay a while ago, if you really want to go with racing seats i say keep the same scheme you have going get black seats from whatever manufacturer you choose take them to an upholtery place and have the inserts put in to match

Corblu or something like that has leather ones. You can always paint your interior like DANJ. I think his looks real good with your exterior color.

I am not to fond of that Bride logo on the door panels I think a simple black would go better. If the interior was grey then I would say go for it. But in this case it seems off. Just my .02.

I agree. I would stick with the Sparcos. Much more options available as far as style and colors go. Then it would be much easier to match the door panels and carpet as well. Unless Bride is sponsoring you I wouldn't go for the logos everywhere.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

How about this?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    well i know he has a katzkin kit in there now which is black and tan his doors were black if i remember correctlly and the trim was painted black.... which is why i say get the black seats if anything and get the inserts done to match, it would probroblly be the cheapest way and look good

Yea just stick with Sparco's or even Recaro's, all depends on your budget.
    XCLUSIVES CAR CLUB, SAN DIEGO CA
    WE REIGN SUPREME...SIX-NINETEEN

I think it looks pretty good...Bride is a very high quality seat, and I think they look great.

hey thanks for the responces every1. Only reason why i wanted the bride, was 1 getting good deal on front seats, 2 only fabic i found on ebay that i could buy. I really like my setup, but i want something which can hold me in place, plus i got that harness bar in the rear now might as well make it usefull. That sparco ones looks very nice, i will check out that, it be awsome if it matched my seats right now, so i could just add some black center im good to go!!! door panels didnt look to nice with the bride, wish bride made that pattern in tanish, they got red not tan lol

this is fron last year, replaced the armrest with CF one. but here it is

13 GTR