The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: quick reply please

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

quick reply please

Trying to install my AC S7 gauges, and something doesn't seem right. Does everyone else have 4(!) plugs coming from the ballast while there's only 3(!) coming from the gauges themselves? Any help is appreciated!

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar

Re: quick reply please

Quote Originally Posted by Alexey
    Trying to install my AC S7 gauges, and something doesn't seem right. Does everyone else have 4(!) plugs coming from the ballast while there's only 3(!) coming from the gauges themselves? Any help is appreciated!

everybody does. there are 4 plugs in the inverter and 3 gauges so you will only use 3 plugs....
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Yea we all had the same issue. I just started with the plug at the end of the ballast (furthest from black box). and plugged in the gas/temp to that end and then the speedometer and rpm after. I left the male plug closest to the ballast box empty. Hope this helps, PM me if you have any other questions. Its still fresh in my mind because i just installed mine last week.
    XCLUSIVES CAR CLUB, SAN DIEGO CA
    WE REIGN SUPREME...SIX-NINETEEN

If anyone who's online right now, knows how to troubleshoot these damn things, IM me on AOL: LSUAlexey Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexey
    If anyone who's online right now, knows how to troubleshoot these damn things, IM me on AOL: LSUAlexey Thanks!
    if ur wiring into the dimmer switch harness, make sure that switch is plugged into the harness or your gauges will not light up at all.

i usually test electronic components to a proven power source like the battery to make sure it works before installing it. it would be a waste to take the time to take everything apart and install something that doesn't work.

but yea, what's your problem?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.